People: Life is a Record Store

Colossians 3:16
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God. 
_________________________________

Every song ends. 
There's an intro, pre-chorus, chorus, bridge, and an ending. 
Immediately you are not moved, but at the end when it is all heard and understood. 
When the song ends, it is silent. 
Silence allows reflection and raw emotions set in. 

The song is either something that inspires or paralyzes you. 
Devastating notes are inevitable, but there is always a next song.
Until your album ends, that is. 
Devastating or delightful, each note makes up who the artist is. 

The moment I throw my graduation cap in the air, another song will end.
The high school melody strumming its end and I am blessed to be inspired by the song it created. 
Stored along with other songs, my collection is growing. 

Inspired, I can hear in the distance a new chord beginning. 
When I hugged my college roommate hello, I heard the guitar being tuned and prepped. 
Note by note, new memories will be scribbled into the sheet music. 

Many people are listening to the music you make.
Your music reflects your life and every life is just another beautiful album. 
Keep the good ones and be inspired by them; try to relate to the other ones. 
And lastly, listen to as many albums as you can, and maybe you'll tune that artist's music. 


Comments